Любое копирование материалов с сайта с обязательной ссылкой на источник!
Antitrust Law and Special Trade Investigations
- providing expert opinion on External Economic Activity, competitive and antitrust legislation;
- deal structuring in order to bring in line with requirements of competitive legislation;
- obtaining permits on consolidation, concerted actions and representation of Client’s interests to Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- defense of a Client against legal malpractices of competitors (anti-competitive actions);
- advisory services and representation of Client’s interests on foreign trade activities, trade investigations, including anti-dumping, compensatory and special investigations;
- judicial defense of Client’s interests on antitrust and competitive legislation.
Achievements and recognition
- Turkish investor
- Large corporation
- Anti-dumping investigations
Providing assistance to the Turkish investor in structuring a deal to obtain a significant share in the charter investment of one of the largest Ukrainian plastic window manufacturer. During the work, controlling roles of Turkish and Ukrainian members of a deal were identified and analyzed, the limits of commodity markets were defined and the documents to obtain a permit of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on consolidation were drafted.
Implementation of a number of transactions on consolidation and merger of corporal rights and shares of a company of one of the largest corporations. In order to implement the actions the lawyers of Dynasty Law firm obtained the permits of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, organized general meetings of the founders and shareholders of companies, developed the necessary contracts, provided assistance necessary to conclude and execute these contracts. As a result of transactions, a corporation’s shareholders structure was streamlined.
Successful representation of Client’s interests within anti-dumping investigation on import of PVC suspension production having an American origination. According to the results of the actions, led by Dynasty Law firm, the applicant party was denied to initiate anti-dumping activities.