While speaking about buying the real estate, of course, it is necessary to pay special attention to the contract of sale. After all, this is the most common way when real estate is transferred from one owner to another.
While selecting real estate, at the same time it is necessary to take care of choosing the notary (private or public), whom you will apply to, with a notarized purchase agreement and state registration of the ownership of real estate acquired under the contract. The notary will be able to provide qualified advice on some aspects below.
The list of useful tips that will be useful when you buy real estate under a contract of sale:
- it is necessary to check the number of registered (registered) persons and pay attention to the minors registered;
-check the legality of previous contracts of the apartment / house;
- check the legal capacity of the seller / buyer;
- check the information about the seller in the Unified Register of Debtors;
check the existence of alterations in the apartment / house, if any - should be legalized;
- indicate the real value of real estate in the contract;
-be sure to check the power of attorney, if a representative acts on behalf of the seller / buyer;
- draw up an agreement through a deposit (notarized deposit agreement);
- be sure to check the title deeds to the property before the date of the agreement.
Regarding the payment of income tax by the seller (5% of the value of real estate), it should be noted that such tax should be paid only to the seller who sells his property more than once during the reporting tax year or owns the property for less than 3 years (The exception is the possession of property as a result of inheriting it).
Lipka Yelizaveta, lawyer Dynasty Law & Investment.