- Practice areas
Arbitration and litigation
- Representation of interests in courts of all levels and any jurisdiction;
- Appealing against decisions, actions and inaction of public authorities and local self-government;
- Disputes related to the protection of property rights;
- Corporate disputes related to the creation, management of legal entities and withdrawal from them;
- Disputes in the field of antitrust and competition law;
- Intellectual property disputes;
- Challenging the legality of decisions and actions in criminal proceedings;
- Disputes in connection with debt collection and bankruptcy;
- Representation of interests at the stage of execution of court decisions (enforcement proceedings).
Business asset transactions
- Due diligence of assets and related risks before the conclusion of the transaction (due diligence);
- Structuring and maintenance of complex (including multinational) property transfer transactions on assets.
- Legal support of transactions for financing business assets and ensuring the interests of the creditor;
- Support for joint investment projects creation or acquisition of business assets.
• Consultation and defense in criminal proceedings;
• Representation of clients' interests at all stages of the criminal process;
• Appeal against decisions on the seizure of property;
• Appeal against court decisions on the selection of a preventive measure;
• Defense in investigations of malfeasance;
• Protection in the field of tax criminal offenses;
• Legal support of the extradition procedure.
Antimonopoly cases and special trading investigations
- Providing advice on foreign economic activity (FEA), competition and antimonopoly legislation;
- Structuring transactions in order to bring them in line with the requirements of competition law;
- Obtaining permits for concentration, coordinated actions and representing the interests of the Client before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Protection of Clients from unfair actions by competitors (anti-competitive actions);
- Consulting and representing clients on WTO issues, trade investigations, including anti-dumping, countervailing and special investigations;
- Legal protection of the interests of the Client on issues of antimonopoly and competition law.