Such a popular field as IT is currently attracting more and more participants. Such a close environment inevitably provokes a push mediated by legal conflicts. The most common of these are:
• disputes related to the protection of infringed or disputed intellectual property rights;
• disputes arising in connection with the breach of software development agreements, copyright, license, franchise agreements;
• disputes over non-disclosure of trade secrets and confidential information; and;
• domain, labor, civil and other disputes.
All of these categories have common features that you should pay attention to. Namely:
• features of the subject of dispute resolution in the IT field usually involves the involvement of technical specialists to correctly describe the circumstances that justify the requirements;
• most of these disputes are considered outside the jurisdiction of Ukrainian courts, as they are resolved by arbitration bodies or courts of foreign countries, which necessitates taking into account the peculiarities of the legal system of other countries;
• As participants in IT relations are often residents of different countries, the paperwork between them is often complicated or incomplete, in other words, it is necessary to carefully prepare the appropriate evidence base.
The Dynasty Law & Investment team has long taken these features into account in its practice and will help you resolve all IT disputes, each of which is special.
Alexey Grachev, lawyer of Dynasty Law & Investment